Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Should all gay people stop having gay sex, to honour the wishes if Christians and Muslims?

• Archer

They profess it is all "their" gods plan but then have an issue with that plan. Seems one just can't win.

• Paul

God requires all unmarried persons to refrain from sexual activity, and God has defined marriage asa the lifelong union of one man and one woman.

All people everywhere should stop sinning (including the sin of homosexuality) and turn to Jesus Christ and live, not to honor the wishes of Christians, but because there is nothing but death and destruction in sin (including homosexuality).

• Kin

No, you should honor the commands of Allah, the signs of Allah, the Holy Truthful Uncreated Miraculous Words of Allah and should honor the wishes of Allah Almighty and shouldn't cross boundaries set by God It is Allah who forbids. It is Allah who is ashamed of your shameful deeds. My Lord is a Modest King and appreciates all the good that people do for His sake and who are shy of Him.

There are consequences for all kinds of sins. God is the one that you will return to one day and who will inform you about your deeds, about your life on earth one day. You should fear God more than people who have no power over you. Your sins, your decisions, your actions, your good deeds are between you and Allah Al-Malik, The King of kings.

Allah Al-Ghafur, The Forgiver of Sins and Faults, The Perfectly Forgiving, The Pardoner, may He be Exalted, said in a hadith,

"O son of Adam, if you call upon Me and place your hope in Me, I will forgive you without hesitation. O son of Adam, if you have sins piling up to the clouds and then ask for my forgiveness, I will forgive you without hesitation. O son of Adam, if you come to Me with enough sins to fill the earth and then you meet Me without associating anything with Me, I will come to you with enough forgiveness to fill the earth.”

My Allah, may He be Exalted, said in a beautiful hadith to mankind,

"If the disbelievers knew how great My patience for them is and My love for them and My desire to see them abandon their sins they would tear themselves apart out of love for Me. And they would give their lives to see Me. If this is My Attitude towards those who have rejected Me. So imagine My Attitude towards those who believe in Me."

It's not our demand. God ordered it so. You should honor Him only.

Would you stop to honour clowns you didn't like?

Sorry .. you still haven't gotten laid.

My mistake.

~