Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 10 months ago

Need a good cheap smartphone under $300?

I have a galaxy note 9 and the charger port is going out and hard to get it too charge, the headphone jack is also having issues. I don't want to deal with this phone anymore. I think i want to downgrade to something less fragile and not too expensive but reliable. What do you recommend?

IPhones run that cheap nowadays check Wal-Mart website 

Not sure if that is a realistic price

Just go buy a $40.00 smartphone from wal-mart and spend the extra $15.00 for a open sim card.

• Yvonne

If you just want the phone without bells and whistles and yet does every job that you throw at it, Google Pixel 3a is what I would recommend. It's not expensive but still it's amazing at that price point. It's able to cover all your needs and is in your budget. If you need Google Pixel 3a at reasonable price, mail me for more info.

Email : yanastorff@yahoo.com

Ask over there what r best optioms

• Olive

LG Stylo 4 phone for $150 at Wal-Mart Big screen, good battery, fast performance, 1080p display, good features. I'd recommend it

Iphone 7.......