Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

Are there some White People who look much younger than Black People?

• Donna

Yes, there are different things in ancestry. Even though plain whites are able to age quicker they can still have things inside them as well. Every person on Earth isn't the same.

Race doesn't determine how you age. It's how you take care of yourself. Every black person is not dark either. They have light skinned black people.

Be proud be free be american.

• Falae. They both age terribly

Ommm

• Mier

A lot of black people only look younger from having darker skin. Many also stay indoors all day. I'm not being racist but I've even heard black people tell me this. Because they dont like certain weather conditions. I played football with a black guy named Antonio and he told me he didnt like to be outdoors aside from playing sports because his people endured 400 years of slavery (I'm not joking either).

I'm general however whites have shaper and more defined facial bone structures.