Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 1 month ago

Other car driving wrong direction, what do I do?

I was on the right lane. Another car is driving in the opposite direction beside me. Without signaling the car changes lane so we are face to face. I didn't know why he was driving in the wrong direction so I slowly inhed my way forward. He continued to drive forward then without signalling drove to the right Togo into a parking spot. Isn't he supposed to signal whenever he turns?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Drugs & alcohol confuses a driver.   What do you do? Get out of his way especially if he is driving a bigger car than YOU!

• 1 month ago

Yeah it is mandatory to keep your lane and don't get enter into wrong side. If someone do this then you can complain his driving. This can cause a serious accident and life threatening.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He's supposed to signal; but just because he's 'supposed to' doesn't mean he going to. Don't ever trust another driver to do what he's 'supposed' to do.  

• 1 month ago

You haven't been driving for long?  Once you've been driving a few years you'll have seen thousands of drivers not doing what they're "supposed to".

"Isn't he supposed to signal whenever he turns?".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

And I'm gonna add an answer to their answers. Why in the world was the car driving on the ride side of the road in the third place?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeh why was a car driving on the other side of the road in the second place anyways?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Y was someone driving on the wrong side of the road in the first place?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.