Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 1 month ago

Other car driving wrong direction, what do I do?

I was on the right lane. Another car is driving in the opposite direction beside me. Without signaling the car changes lane so we are face to face. I didn't know why he was driving in the wrong direction so I slowly inhed my way forward. He continued to drive forward then without signalling drove to the right Togo into a parking spot. Isn't he supposed to signal whenever he turns?

Drugs & alcohol confuses a driver.   What do you do? Get out of his way especially if he is driving a bigger car than YOU!

Yeah it is mandatory to keep your lane and don't get enter into wrong side. If someone do this then you can complain his driving. This can cause a serious accident and life threatening.

• Edna

He's supposed to signal; but just because he's 'supposed to' doesn't mean he going to. Don't ever trust another driver to do what he's 'supposed' to do.  

You haven't been driving for long?  Once you've been driving a few years you'll have seen thousands of drivers not doing what they're "supposed to".

"Isn't he supposed to signal whenever he turns?".

And I'm gonna add an answer to their answers. Why in the world was the car driving on the ride side of the road in the third place?

Yeh why was a car driving on the other side of the road in the second place anyways?

Y was someone driving on the wrong side of the road in the first place?

.