Henry asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Should prostitution be legalized?

100 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

YES... SMOKING GRASS IS LEGAL IN MOST STATES SO LETS MAKE PROSTITUTION LEGAL ALSO JUST LIKE MOST other countries and The state of Nevada. PUT a service Tax on it... 

How come it legal to go on a so called date, pay for dinner, movie, drinks, etc. when all along its to get laid.. How about saving money and just giving the cash for service rendered anyway.

• 8 months ago

yes maybe if we need it .

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why not, it's about like marijuanw, it's going to continue happening, with or with out it's being legal.  A lot of married women are enjoying sex with other men, but have no way of knowing if any are getting paid or not.  What about these licensed massage parlors and the things some of them are doing for money?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

In my opinion, yes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

It already is. Women routinely use their sexuality for financial gain. Has been going on since Beginning of recorded history. Even before probably.

• 8 months ago

Some places it's breaking the law and still legal. I'd hate to think one of our presidents walk two blocks away and picked up a hooker.

• 8 months ago

While I personally don't like prostitutes, it can't really be helped if a guy gets horny and doesn't have a partner to share it with. Therefore, prostitutes do have a purpose. So yes, prostitution should be legalized, but like with every occupation in the world, there should be occupational health and safety procedures to avoid sexually transmitted viruses and risks of assault - for both parties.

• 8 months ago

i dont think so

• 8 months ago

yeah cause its already legal to **** someone and give them money. i mean have you seen the minimum wage jesus christ

• 8 months ago

Might as well be - the world's oldest profession.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.