Cat asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Can God hear me?

It's Catriona I'm at hotel pi and my dad is here (or so I believe) changing the sight to everyone including you I think I'm going to die and I think my brain has exploded my dad or family are involved I think and I'm scared I need dramatic healing but I'm split up everywhere I don't know if you can get to me I'm scared of dying please heal me and figure all this out there's things you do not know I need you to understanding it's severe Kendal is full of deception so you can't even reach through I need help and you will get deceived I'm scared and can't hear you at all 129 this is severe I'm scared of my family and my father, there's greenp I think he's been planning this for ages or somebody has please help I'm barely a person and I'm scared of dying I need you to know and understand a lot by this message I am worried because once you know what to do you could forget with me. I'm worried you are brainwashed mind controlled or they make you forget things this is severe don't faint from it all but I need you to seriously help me people have gotten deceived I think he/they? Have paid people sorry this is so long they know how you see things and it's all incorrect I don't think there's solution for much of this I'm worried

I can't think very well but I'm stuck here and he will definitely get me an autopsy and keep me in there please help I love you God

If you're that worried, go to the hospital emergency room and tell them what you're worried about. It would be better to go with an adult that you feel comfortable with. My guess is that everything is okay, and you are going to be fine, and you are going to live a long life. Once you start dealing with your worries, perhaps with meds and therapy, you will be happy.

yes, he can hear everybody

i think god can hear you

Yes, you should pray to God.

He can hear you.

Did you forget to take your meds this morning?