Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 2 months ago

In what areas of NYC will police beat and make homeless people go elsewhere ?

I'm looking an apartment. I don't care what is costs.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • james
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Rent in a cheaper area. Then pay the cops to beat & move any in front of your building. Save money & you can watch the sport for free. 

• 1 month ago

You won’t like NYC. Democratic stronghold. Cops are fairly tolerant of the homeless as are NYers in general. Rudy Giuliani went out of his way to try to get rid of them, but he ain’t mayor anymore, so...Generally, you have to be fairly tolerant, intelligent and open-minded to be happy in a big cosmopolitan city like New York. If you just want people who think and look like yourself and have your same values exclusively, search on, I guess. It’s not a place where the GOP mentality is particularly appreciated. Manhattanites didn’t like trump when he was here, still don’t. Bigotry, anti-intellectualism/anti-culturalism and narrow-mindedness are found more in the outer boroughs. Try there maybe. Watch old episodes of “All in the Family” to get further ideas. Or that old Robin Williams movie “The Fisher King”.

• 2 months ago

Nowhere.  In DeBlasio's NYC, people who work and who follow the rules are SCREWED.

• 2 months ago

You clearly don't actually want to live in a US. Go find a dictatorship where there are no human rights. 

• Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

DeBlasio should go to jail for promoting crime.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

hopefully nowheres

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would hope the police would help them and not do that

• Hey
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Police don't beat someone just because they are homeless.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.