I’m 19 and pregnant how do I get over the baby dad. As we’ve broke up. Due to him not wanted the baby. ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You have to make a choice, to keep the baby and chase the father for support and bring up the child on your own, of have an abortion, i know it seems harsh but those are the choices.

• 2 months ago

Continue your life and how/ if you want to raise your baby. Maybe he'll come around and if he doesn't you'll know what a piece he is and that means you've dodged a bullet. 

• 2 months ago

I suggest you guys get a paternity test done... lol

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Think of him while you're in labor. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

More info to my question. I was 12 when I meet him and was together for 4 and a half years. Then we broke up due to him being 2 years older and wanting to go out etc. We then was broke up for a year and then bumped into each other   on a night out and then became very on and off. I bumped into him about 11 weeks ago at our local pub as we live in the opposite street from each other. I stayed at his house and then fell pregnant. At first he didn’t want it or anything to do with it. Then once he had thought about it we decided to try and work out relationship out for us and this baby and he became very excited I’d say about our baby. And we had been in and out of relationships thought 2019. He then decided that because we wasn’t together when I feel pregnant the baby may not be his. So now he’s complete shut himself off with me and the baby. I’m really stuggling to get over him. I feel like it’s an addiction and I have no idea how to sort myself out. And get over him once and for all. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Is it his kid?

=========

• 2 months ago

go to a truck stop and get ganged by 20 or so truckers. that should make you forget.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.