carly asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Thinking about cutting my hair but my BF says no, is short hair sexy on a girl?

• Joe

That is just his opinion. He wants to to look like what he wants you to look like to please him. If you want short hair cut your hair short. If he cops an attitude dump him. Find a guy who wants you to be you. Personally I think a sexy girl is sexy with either long or short hair. Sexy comes from inside her.

no it isn't, at least not shorter than shoulder length

• Stache1 month agoReport

I like how everything that doesn’t say “yes short hair is sexy” is getting thumbs down. Why would you even ask the question

• patty

not many people can get away with short hair. Charlie Theron actually looks better with short hair

only if between big toes

Does this answer your question? You tell me

Do what makes you happy.

• LM440

One length or style does not work the same on everyone.  You can give it a try.  If you don't like it, simply let it grow again.

I think it can be but it also depends on the guy's preference but he can't tell you what to do with your hair don't let him run you. You're his gf not his property.

i think short hair is sexy but that depends on your face shape if it suits you

• Bryan

First off, its your hair so do what you want. However, I am in favor of long hair on women. Much more attractive.