Epson printer?

hello can anyone tell me why my photo prints  have lines marks on them from an Epson printer I see them when i looking at my prints when they are in bright light

John

• David

If there are faint indentations that are going top to bottom (in portrait mode) this is probably due to the feed rollers. Horizontal lines are most likely due to a blocked or misaligned printhead.

I wasted a lot of photopaper and ink before I ditched my Epson and bought a wireless HP from walmart with free instant ink. I love it. Epson makes good projectors but Printers are best from HP...

• keerok

Printer heads not aligned properly.

Open the printer utility/properties and look for maintenance. Select Align Print Heads and follow the instructions on-screen. You'll need clean paper loaded on the printer.

On that unknown model, call Epson for the support you already paid for or read the user manual that came with it.

That is all that can be guessed from little information.

• Lv 7

try cleaning your print nozzles.

otherwise, time for a new cartridge.

printer is getting old and the paper move mechanism isn't perfect any longer

yes