Poll: have you ever stolen anything from a store?

Like in your whole life time. I have back when I was little and I was definitely punished by my parents and they made me go back and explain to the manager what I did :’)

No, I haven't stolen anything.

I used to steal constantly. Sometimes, right at the register. If you put something in your bag right in front of a cashier, they assume that you're not doing anything wrong. I even used to have contests with my friends to see who could steal the highest dollar amount.

I am reformed, though. It's been many years.

Accidentally. Kind of. If I or the cashier forgot to scan something and I didn't notice until after the transaction I'm not paying for it. If I notice before, I will speak up or scan it. 

The biggest thing I stole would be luggage. I was doing self checkout and was about to scan it but a worker came by and interrupted me to do something with the machine and then I continued to scan everything else. As I was walking out of the store I was wondering why it was so cheap and then I realized I never scanned the luggage. 

I have never completely intentionally stolen something though. I always intend to pay for what I grab. 

Yes, I have, and was a bonafide klepto back in the day. Got busted for it and everything. Luckily, I was given a second chance and have never stolen ever again. I was true to my word, got help, and made amends. I went to meetings, volunteered, helped the community, tried to pay back what I could.

I got addicted to the rush of getting away with it, like all thieves do. Now that I'm older, I 100% realize the damages that stealing causes. It's been over 14 years and I no longer have sticky fingers. Can't even think about stealing without getting sick to my stomach.

I stole a dead moth off the window of a store. I don't think I need to explain more.

everyone has ,,,and if you say you have not you are a liar …...just like Paul is