Max asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 2 months ago

Where are the best beaches in the world?

• John
    Favorite Answer

You know what? If you want the proverbial beach - white sand, palm trees, surf, beach life and entertainment, volleyball and cute girls/guys as you prefer, there are hundreds that aren't really all that different from each other, So there really is no "best". In my own experience I'd have to say Hawaii. But there are spots in southern California that aren't too shabby, too. And then you start asking how many people there are, which is something else. I have to factor in how many nasties there are around too. Jellyfish, cone shells, great white sharks...

Not in Malta; beautiful country but its beaches are small and rocky. 

All beaches in Sri Lanka are best compare to others 

It depends what you like. The Maldives are the most popular with international tourists that want to swim in the water also. My favorite are off the Norwegian or Scottish coast islands with high cliffs and big surfs.

I'm going to say the beaches of Thailand and some on South Pacific Islands, like Tahiti. 

Rabbit Beach in Lampedusa, Italy.

• Teresa

Australia......

• Jay

on coasts of land