Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 8 months ago

Different numbers calling me What should I do please help?

Hello, for about 5 months random numbers have been calling and texting my phone and I don’t know who it is.. i don’t know what to do to resolve the issue but I’m certain its someone I know, every time I block the number it calls right back with a new number with different area code... white everything going on with sex trafficking I’m getting kinda concern... and I haven’t had a good night sleep... so recently the number texted me my full name, it brought up small events that’s been occurring in my life that I’ve only told a select few, I’m very private. But how should I go on about this issue... they have been calling me and texting me non stop, any advice?  

• keerok

Set your default ringtone to silence (you can download a silent ringtone) then set everyone else with something else (that you can actually hear). All you will get are notifications that someone called you. Just delete them without bothering to find out who they are.

get a new unlisted number, and don't give it out to your enemies and ppl who are secret enemies.

It's just spam

< so recently the number texted me my full name, it brought up small events that’s been occurring in my life that I’ve only told a select few, I’m very private >

Likely someone close to you that is either pranking you or is out to harass you.  Best thing is just to keep blocking, it's the response they want to see.