Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I'm scared of death :/?

I'm only scared of death night. i try not to think about it, but its so hard not to :/ i want to know what happens after u die. like am i just floating is a black empty void? do i cease to exist? do i restart my life? i'm only 14 and a have my whole life ahead of me (unless i get killed) and i don't want to waste my life worrying about things i can't change but i can't stop them from slipping in. also if i cease to exist do i think? i guess I'm not scared of dying, I'm scared of not thinking... ughhhhh!! i don't understand life :/ 

You gon die sooner or later so stop stressing 

Death can be explains scientific of what happens to your physically body, but not what happens after. All religions believe in the day of judgement. Idk if you follow one. Anywho, you should not worry about death because everyone will die. It:s just another part of life everyone will experiences. Once you accept death, you should not be afraid. 

the thing is, we always think of death as a scary thing. but why? death might be the beginning of something even better than what we are experiencing. but i wish we could somehow find out what happens after death. unfortunately we cant, we just have to live now and not think ahead.

• patty

u either go to heaven or hell. Night time brings out all our fears.

• Tony1 month agoReport

self I must be a bad person I guses have no voice and bleed in quit I can 't have heros I toin withone look over back and get it I did think ound who like same tv series I like when I was a child but no he turn without any people or no family it was wrost I can be myself without judge by other peop

• Carmen

Hello worried one it’s normal to wonder what happens to us when we die because Death was not part of our make up but because we all were born into imperfect bodies we get sick grow old and eventually die but I learned when we die we are like in a deep sleep or unconscious and know nothing at all or feel nothing our thoughts stop and we just resting until it’s time for God to awaken those in his memory to perfect health again so it’s ok to be unsure about Death but it’s no need to fear it if you keep a good relationship with God. Pray for a calm heart and peace of mind. 

Please speak to your dear parents thanks?

Consider them your life coach from now on

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source ;) Study and Ethics

You can wind up in a hole with nothing.

You will know nothing at all.it's a deep sleep.

Or you can live in Heaven,which is great.

Do not worry about it.

I used to think about it,but I found out it does no good.

• Dr. D

There has been scientific research on persons who have died and resuscitated back to life. Dr. Sam Parnia, Dr. Jim Tucker, Dr. Bruce Greyson, Dr. Jeffery Long and others have made extensive research on near-death experiences. 

Before a person dies it is common for him to anticipate death, and he may experience visions of people who have known him and died before. As a person dies he may realize that our material universe is just an illusion. He then sees his own body, realizing that he is somehow outside of his body. Then he notices friendly guides who encourage him to come forward. He is overwhelmed with a sense of love and acceptance. He sees details of his life. Then there is a light that draws him on, like a tunnel. There he finds beauty, unending love, and joy.

In my case I was floating in darkness, but I wasn't scared. There was a person, a guide, there who told me not to worry, everything was going to be fine, there was nothing to fear. Then he showed me that the material world was just an illusion. I was gobsmacked! Then I checked what he did and he was right! It really was just an illusion. So I repeated it over and over, and was amazed each time. The next thing I knew, a nurse was standing over me saying, "he's coming to now". A second nurse was behind her looking frightened. I just looked around the place wondering how is this possible?

All I can tell you is there is no reason to be afraid of death. While we live we should all seek truth, practice acts of love, and relish beauty everywhere. 

• Judy

Very nice details of your experience , I just remember floating over my body watching them work on me and how painfree I felt and how peaceful and happy I was.

What you doing now ok

• Mark

Never having been dead before, I can't tell you.