Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 10 months ago

Am I using my girlfriend or do I really love her?

I’ve been going through hocd, where it means you’re scared to become gay, and when I thought to myself “what if I’m just using her to escape being gay”, I had a mental breakdown, my day is ruined, I cried myself to sleep because I don’t want to be using her, what do I do? Suicide?, I don’t want to break up, it just won’t feel right.

When you masturbate do you think about/watch boys or girls?  If it's boys you're gay, if it's girls then you're not.

In your relationship it's important to have a mental and emotional bond, not just a physical bond. If you are worried that you are just using your girlfriend, I would take a break from sexual relations for now and focus on the emotional side of the relationship. That way you can both know that you really love each other and not just for the physical.

Just use her when you need to.

Please walk away ok

cant you be bisexual?