Are amazon delivery workers suppose to take a picture of your house after delivering a package and what should I do in this situation?

When I got home my amazon package was opened and upon inspecting the cameras the amazon worker dropped it off opened. There should be a rule stating that if the package was already opened the worker should not drop it off. Some of my things were missing so I’m wondering if the amazon worker stole it or something

• Maybe a neighbor stole it, or the items weren't put in the parcel to begin with. I'm sure they have policies with regards to opened parcels. Your parcel shouldn't be opened before you receive it.

When they deliver the item, the driver takes a picture as proof of delivery. It shows up on your 'orders' section, when you try to track your parcel after it was delivered. If there's some thing wrong with your order, contact the seller and customer service. Take a picture of what you received and the receipt if you have one. Let them know some items were missing / stolen. They may be able to send you a replacement for free. 

Email them and ask. I seriously doubt any amazon worker would risk their job over whatever item you say is missing.

• y

Some of them are required to take a pic as proof they are delivering it at the proper location. The worker, delivery guy is often the one to take the heat when a package is open, but usually they are not the guilty ones.

I'm not sure if they are supposed to take pictures, but I have seen them do that on my Ring doorbell cam. Regardless, Amazon should replace whatever is missing. Be sure to take pics of everything as evidence.