Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 10 months ago

Why do some people still think the earth is flat?

I'm 14 and i'm the smartest person in the world, but, if you can take a plane from lets say Indiana and u fly north and u fly over the north pacific ocean u would end up in japan........... u can do that, right? like am i missing something that flat earthers know.. cause if u can fly from Indiana and cross the north pacific ocean to japan then THE EARTH AIN'T FLAT!! 

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

the earth is not flat

• 9 months ago

I also think same.

I live in Amritsar,India, 28 kilometers from the border with Pakistan. At the heart of its walled old town, the gilded Golden Temple is the holiest Gurdwara (religious complex) of the Sikh religion.

Attachment image
  • james
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Yes as we all know were I live. We all live on the back of the Great turtle. It is a roundish back not flat. 

• 9 months ago

Trollolol @ "smartest person in the world"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

I think it's not that they really think the world is flat but their personality.  These type of people feel like they always have to disagree with everyone, that their always right and they need to have the last word in every conversation.  You simply can't talk to these types of people.  

• Joseph
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

The only way to get rid of the flat earthers is to push them off the edge of the world.

• 10 months ago

No one thinks the Earth is flat. 

• John
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

A few truly ARE that stupid.  Most of them just want to argue all the time.

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Because their heads are flat.

• 10 months ago

Still waiting for the flat earther to fly a plane to the "EDGE" and take a photo. I guess that's so difficult compared to all the flights that go all over the world every single day.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.