Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

Why do some people still think the earth is flat?

I'm 14 and i'm the smartest person in the world, but, if you can take a plane from lets say Indiana and u fly north and u fly over the north pacific ocean u would end up in japan........... u can do that, right? like am i missing something that flat earthers know.. cause if u can fly from Indiana and cross the north pacific ocean to japan then THE EARTH AIN'T FLAT!! 

the earth is not flat

I also think same.

I live in Amritsar,India, 28 kilometers from the border with Pakistan. At the heart of its walled old town, the gilded Golden Temple is the holiest Gurdwara (religious complex) of the Sikh religion.

• james

Yes as we all know were I live. We all live on the back of the Great turtle. It is a roundish back not flat. 

Trollolol @ "smartest person in the world"

I think it's not that they really think the world is flat but their personality.  These type of people feel like they always have to disagree with everyone, that their always right and they need to have the last word in every conversation.  You simply can't talk to these types of people.  

• Joseph

The only way to get rid of the flat earthers is to push them off the edge of the world.

No one thinks the Earth is flat. 

• bluebellbkk

I wish that were true.

• John

A few truly ARE that stupid.  Most of them just want to argue all the time.

• Ludwig

Because their heads are flat.

Still waiting for the flat earther to fly a plane to the "EDGE" and take a photo. I guess that's so difficult compared to all the flights that go all over the world every single day.