Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Connor McGregor Vs Brock Lesnar street fight who would win?

I guess Lesnar?

• adam

Brock is healthy. Long past his diverticulitus. Former NCAA champ. Former UFC heavyweight champ. Height, weight reach advantage. And he is surprisingly quick and agile. My money is on Brock. Strength advantage to. Obviously using steroids and maybe HGH

• McGregor would be scrappy and put up a good fight. But Brock got the weight height reach and strength advantage. All that would wear McGregor down after a while! 

Undoubtedly Connor McGregor will win over Brock Lesnar.

brock lesnar can sir

My money is on Connor McGregor seeing how Brock "Loser" gets winded in a fixed Wrestling Match

McGregor should Win easy

For me brock lesnar .

That's not even close. Unless Conor McGregor was Bruce Lee with a side of Mike Tyson, Brock Lesnar will flatten him.

Possibly none

• Brock Lesnar will have at least a 130lb Weight Advantage and he was a High School Wrestler and College Wrestling. Connor McGregor doesn't have an Amateur Wrestling Background. My money would be on Brock Lesnar as he has The Height, Reach and Weight Advantage.