Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 months ago

Should I see a doctor?

Ever since Sunday I have been having pain after urination. Not during, just when I finish. I also kept needing to go to the toilet and nothing would come out, but that has stopped now. Should I see a doctor or will the pain go away on its own?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Sounds like you either have a yeast infection or a UTI.  I am a nurse and neither will go away without a doctors help.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

most likely urinary tract infection. you need a doctor and antibiotics 

• 10 months ago

go to doctor now

• 10 months ago

Where is the pain, inside or outside your body? Are you talking about feces or urination when you said nothing will come out. The pain will either go away or force you to go see a doctor, apparently you can tolerate it right now. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Definitely sounds like a UTI, usually, its self limiting meaning it will clear up on its own. In the meantime you can take some paracetamol and ural (Urinary Alkalinizer for UTI) for symptomatic relief. If you began to experience lower back pain (around your kidneys) or blood in your urine you need to see a doctor. Doctors can also prescribe some antibiotics which can help your body fight the infection faster 

• Layne
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Always see a doctor in circumstances like this.

• sian
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

Always best to see a doctor or ask a pharmacist. Could be a urethra infection. Make sure you wipe carefully each time.

• 10 months ago

Yes.. you might have a urinary tract infection

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Doctor, bladder infection.

Been there, had that, drink plenty.

• 10 months ago

Sounds like a bladder infection. See a doctor.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.