what is your opinion on homosexuals and bisexuals?

People, just like heterosexuals, asexuals, polysexuals and pansexuals. Some are good, some are bad, most are pretty decent and overall just ok as people.

• Dr. D

I find homosexual sexual activity as disgusting and gross, but otherwise I have no problems with them. I believe homosexuals and bisexuals have always been a part of society and they do have much to contribute to society (other than their sexual activity). Yes, I have friends who are gay and they are good people.ย 

For the record I am not homophobic but I think it's kinda gross honestly... No offense to any gays but low-key gross

It what ever turn you on and life is to short, we might as well enjoy it

• I'm bisexual so I get along with most of them homos on the other hand not so much.

• Sky

No different than heterosexuals, asexuals, pansexuals, and whatever other sexual orientation.ย  Why does their sexual orientation matter, and why does anyone's opinion about it matter?

More power to them!

A person's sexual orientation is completely irrelevant to me.

Mark 10

6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

-Jesus

A congregation of the gross.