what is your opinion on homosexuals and bisexuals?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

People, just like heterosexuals, asexuals, polysexuals and pansexuals. Some are good, some are bad, most are pretty decent and overall just ok as people.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I find homosexual sexual activity as disgusting and gross, but otherwise I have no problems with them. I believe homosexuals and bisexuals have always been a part of society and they do have much to contribute to society (other than their sexual activity). Yes, I have friends who are gay and they are good people.ย 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

For the record I am not homophobic but I think it's kinda gross honestly... No offense to any gays but low-key gross

• 8 months ago

It what ever turn you on and life is to short, we might as well enjoy it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • I'm bisexual so I get along with most of them homos on the other hand not so much.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No different than heterosexuals, asexuals, pansexuals, and whatever other sexual orientation.ย  Why does their sexual orientation matter, and why does anyone's opinion about it matter?

• 8 months ago

More power to them!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

A person's sexual orientation is completely irrelevant to me.

• 8 months ago

Mark 10

6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

-Jesus

• 8 months ago

A congregation of the gross.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.