Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

Female issues?

I am a 23 year old female. I have been having pelvic, ovarian, bladder, and general lower abdominal pain since I was 15. I have been tested for all STDs, had bladder installations, bladder distillations, a laparoscopic surgery and everything has come back normal. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I feel cramps like I'm on my period 24/7 and in the last 6 months it has worsened to the point that I cannot have intercourse. Has anyone had something similar. If so, any suggestions? Or what it possibly could be?

Vitamin c pills 

• Sally

consume more vitamin C pills

Source(s): www.DrGlidden.com

a lot of pimples sometimes which panics a lot

• hart

try JIAOGULAN as tea

PAWPAW Cream from ALDI

MRI of the area...……………………...

• sian

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you request a separate thorough examination by a gynaecologist? I've had some of those pains (mainly urinary tract, urethral orifice, urethra) but not major, thank God. Could be a form of cystitis, but no use speculating. Sorry.

• Tavy

Vaginitis ?.......

There is a rare-ish condition where the blood vessel the veins, have problems and cause pain, ant quite recall the name, but it usually takes a very specific test (injected dye) to see this. Something to consider.

Source(s): ER PA

I know something that can make my body heal itself on maybe 45 or so things. Don't know if it could make your body heal itself but it allowed me to live through my gall bladder rupturing 2 times and cure a pilonidal cyst. I also know it has been used to treat sclerosis and cirrhosis, BUT I don't know if it worked on those or not. If it can  kill your pain, I think it would help you.

• Lili

This really sounds like endometriosis or even interstitial cystitis, but you've had procedures that should have identified either of those. And, of course, we can't diagnose you.  This isn't the place to find any medical expertise.

Have you seen a uro-gynecologist, a real specialist?  I think you need to see one.  If you don't live in an area where there is a substantial number of specialists and really sophisticated medical care available, you may have to travel. I'd suggest that you and your gynecologist start doing some research to identify the best possibilities. 

Good luck.