Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 8 months ago

in the USA, is the sale of xanax and viagra free? or do you need a medical certificate to buy them?

I'm 23 years old. I'm in depression. . but I don't want to let my parents know that I want to take xanax ... can I buy it without a medical certificate? and viagra? I would like to have sex with women with a bigger cock ..

• Marc

Both of those medications can only be obtained legally with a prescription. Of course, like most things, they can be obtained illegally, but you dont want to go down that road.

Xanax is a highly controlled substance with a high rate of dependancy and sudden withdrawl can cause severe complications.

Viagra is also only available with a prescription as it is a vasodialtor and can have side effects. However, to your point to have "a bigger cock", viagra does not do this. All it does is open blood vessels helping achieve erection.

This pharmacy is the best.

Hey there, if you looking to purchase without a prescription then I suggest visiting this website https://worldpharm365.com/ 

• Eva

Both of those are prescription medications so they cannot be purchased without a prescription from the doctor. You are misinformed about what Viagra does. It does not make you bigger.

Yes you need a prescription from your doctor

You need a prescription from a doctor for either one. Nothing is free in the US.