RR
RR asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 8 months ago

Like me, are you hoping that suddenly your Christmas cards are all magically written and posted for you?

Yes, I have this weird feeling that one day someone who looks identical to me, that I don't know, will show up and do everything that I don't want to do. He will be my own Clone Stranger.

Yes. I have seriously cut down my Xmas card list this year, but it is still more than I can handle.

well,  I am home sick all this week............so perhaps I will actually get them out on time this year. 

I'm just gonna pout and say "Oh, you didnt get my card??!!! OH! The post office must have lost it!! Oh man, there was a hundred dollars in there too, because I care for you so much."

Mine have a 5 year expiration date, so I'm good for another 3.

You didn't throw yours out, did you?.

Xmas Christmas Xmas Christmas ....

Cool, I feel like Dorothy in Oz.

Yes,they ARE all magically written and posted,already.I ran out of Xmas cards ,tho,and had to send out some 'Sorry For Your Loss' cards.I said that it was too bad that Santa Claus has committed suicide.

I do it the easy way - I just don't send out cards.  A mass text with a silly GIF is the most people will get from me.

• susan

I so not send Christmas cards anymore, I donate the money that I would have spent to my favourite charity. My family and friends do the same so there is no animosity. I send them an email wishing them a merry Christmas.

No, I haven't sent out cards for many years.

• geezer

All my Christmas cards are already written and posted.

You just have to tell yourself ..

''Right, I'm doing then this afternoon/tomorrow/whenever''

and then DO THEM.