RR
Lv 7
RR asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 8 months ago

I see that McDonald's has stopped using Styrofoam and switched to cardboard. Do you think they will switch to meat soon?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes,but until then,we will just have to eat the cardboard.

• Carol
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

No, they'll use whatever that stuff is that Arby's uses! 

• 8 months ago

They'll get the impossible mcburger first. Made from plant and people won't taste a difference.

• 8 months ago

at the McDonalds here,......they stopped giving out plastic straws, and no longer put the plastic lids on the cups of soda. 

I think most of the people are ready to quit  due to having to clean  up 50 soda spills a day. 

and because there's no lid....now they only fill the cup about 3 quarters of the way,  so you DON'T slosh it all over, without a lid. 

Yeah, I am waiting to see how long that lasts,  before they start putting the lids back on. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

McChemists are currently working on that issue,RR..

Attachment image
  • 8 months ago

Yeah, but the coffee will taste really funny.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

When republicons get rid of that pesky regulation about not serving rat meat, McD's will have plenty to serve. A new sign may even be erected! O_0

Source(s): The McD's nearby was open on Thanksgiving. They put up a sign. I will has to go there on Christmas, to hear them sing Fa ra ra ra ra for the customers to feel festive, while eating horse & sawdust filler patties from green & red packaging. Yum!.
  • 8 months ago

You noticed something that happened twenty years ago.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.