RR
RR asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 8 months ago

I see that McDonald's has stopped using Styrofoam and switched to cardboard. Do you think they will switch to meat soon?

Yes,but until then,we will just have to eat the cardboard.

• Carol

No, they'll use whatever that stuff is that Arby's uses! 

They'll get the impossible mcburger first. Made from plant and people won't taste a difference.

at the McDonalds here,......they stopped giving out plastic straws, and no longer put the plastic lids on the cups of soda. 

I think most of the people are ready to quit  due to having to clean  up 50 soda spills a day. 

and because there's no lid....now they only fill the cup about 3 quarters of the way,  so you DON'T slosh it all over, without a lid. 

Yeah, I am waiting to see how long that lasts,  before they start putting the lids back on. 

• Pronk

McChemists are currently working on that issue,RR..

Yeah, but the coffee will taste really funny.

When republicons get rid of that pesky regulation about not serving rat meat, McD's will have plenty to serve. A new sign may even be erected! O_0

Source(s): The McD's nearby was open on Thanksgiving. They put up a sign. I will has to go there on Christmas, to hear them sing Fa ra ra ra ra for the customers to feel festive, while eating horse & sawdust filler patties from green & red packaging. Yum!.

You noticed something that happened twenty years ago.