Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 month ago

Statistically, which football team has the best defence in europe?

Update:

This is an English team (not a national team)

Update 2:

BA can not be awarded to you @ Hombre Sin Nombre AKA Oggmeista as you have blocked me. But should some one else step in ..............

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Is it southampton lol.No honestly Leeds and Leicester City have conceded ten goals but leeds have played more games so it's leeds.

• 1 month ago

probably the one that won the champions league last lol

i'm just saying, i mean its not really rocket science to answer your question.

defense can mean anything not just your back four though August.

while people hand out these awards, we have the main award and that is the European Cup at Anfield on display ^_^

lol

• 1 month ago

any team that wins the league and champions league has to be a worthy contender, as much as it pains me to admit it the scousers cannot be considered non contenders if they're still undefeated in this league and reigning champions of europe.

sickens me to think that come may, every single Manchester United supporter on this planet is going to witness horror - horror for the new uns who have grown up never seeing those sc#m win the league ( i saw them win too many for my liking but im old so thats different ).

the way it looks like its going,  the horror will become reality.  Come May,  the scousers will be crowned champions of England.   Lets hope they don't though. I'd rather Leicester catch them up and win it,  City are a pile of shyte and bottlers and unable to take the fight on both fronts ( CL and epl ).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Leicester............................................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Possibly Liverpool, Inter, Man City and Real (at least from the quality of the defenders, tactics is another matter).

• 1 month ago

Liverpool, Juventus, PSG

• 1 month ago

Well, England and Scotland have the best two 'Football Leagues' of the 4 in the UK. Right now, in the EPL, Leicester are having a terrific season and have a great defensive record too. Just 10 goals conceded in 16 games. Celtic in Scotland have conceded only 9 in 15 games. However, Leeds in teh Championship, only 10 in 21 games. Wow!

• S.L Benfica.....

ahh i  see Leeds United i believe..which is an irony to itself, but  it's still a fact..

• 1 month ago

I know Arsenal has the worst defence in Europe.

• Martin1 month agoReport

Arsenal has been fiddled by everyone in europe,  £50 a go and you can put as many goals into the back of their net as you like. For an extra £20 they'll even try to stop the opposition doing that,  that excites the opponents to score even more goals and inflict further humiliation on them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probablly France cus thats the only city l know in europe

• August
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

France is not a city 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.