Sexual behaviour inside an adult swingers club is neither unlawful or against the rules of the club. True or false?

As long as the sexual behaviour is consensual then it cannot be unlawful or against the rules of the club.

True or false?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think thats pretty accurate...

• 2 months ago

False. Prostitution might be consensual for both parties, yet it's likely against the rules of the club, and is most certainly unlawful (except in parts of Nevada if the club is properly licensed).

• ...Show all comments
    • Little Princess
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Gosh darn, you fooled me.

But to avoid confusion in the future, when you're asking a question about legality of something in Namibia, you should point out that you're asking about Namibia.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think thats true

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This depends 100% on the rules of that specific club.  Some things, masturbation for example, cannot be consensual.

I'll say legally FALSE.  Club members also CANNOT consent to activities which are illegal in that State; for example, the sexual participation of children.  If it's against State law, it's against club law.

Ask an attorney.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Did you have to poop

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.