how do i deal with people online who don't believe what i say? don't believe my word?

like there's times i tell people facts about who i am, in questions and in comments like for example ; i'm 41, a native british man, a roman catholic, have ancestry from spain, are white etc etc....and i get some people not acknowledging what i told them or implying that i'm not any of the things i mentioned.....and i'm sat here in those times in disbelief saying ' yes i am '. verging upon losing my temper.

i'm very sensitive about these matters and i always like my word to be believed.how should you deal with those people in those times?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They're just trying to bother you. It might be hard, but you have to try to ignore them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Leave them alone

• rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ignore the damned fools. I give answers here, based on actual facts and first hand experience. It frequently isn't PC, or what the asker wants. They TD me or make insulting remarks. Ignore the damned fools, it's their loss. I/we did the right thing.

• 1 month ago

after you tell them that what you said is true and they do not believe you, ignore them and go elsewhere or get off for a bit.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Ignore it: they are just trying to annoy you.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just be consistent and try to avoid making claims that appear untrue or inconsistent.  I don't see why anyone wouldn't believe the things you mentioned.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.