Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Faint line on pregnancy test ?

4 days ago I took a pregnancy test because my husband and I are trying for a baby and I was over eager. That was a couple days before I was meant to start my period. 

Then I was a day late for my period so I took another test and a very faint line appeared (middle test stick) it was hard to tell what that meant. Then I start to get some spotting so I assumed that my period had come. I usually get bad cramping and a pretty heavy period the first couple days. Instead I got light brown spotting with little to no cramping. I took another test and again, a very faint line. The strange spotting and the faint line is confusing me. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks for your help! 

• Jill

I think these are all negative results but wait another week and test again just to confirm that. 

Sounds like you had an early light period. If you still have a doubt go to your doctor for a test.

The test will be either positive or negative there are no possible. You are not pregnant