Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 10 months ago

Why are people so obsessed with Dragonball over other anime or manga?

not obsessed with DB, I like many animes, a few more then DB, but it is in the top 10.

It has a continuous story line instead of each episode being random. There is a set plot instead of each episode having it's own. There is a story of redemption, and even the bad guys settling down and having a family.

because its about goku ?

Because when Dragonball came out, it was the best story there ever was. Others try to compete with it but failed. Dragonball also set a new stage for this area's stories. You wouldn't have One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Hero's Academy, etc without Dragonball. That's why Dragonball is still considered the best story of all times.

Dragon Ball has been dubbed into many different languages. It's popular around the world because it's more accessible to a larger number of people.

I wonder how the hp thot of such anime?

Oh well. I don't support jap or china anyways

They are causing conflict with Brahmin ppl

Ommm