Yet-another GUN slaughter today. Ho hum. 2nd big one this week, but guns are stilllllllllllllllllllllllll not a problem, right NRA nutcases?

More homicides happen in the U.S. yearly by knife then by a pistol, and shotgun combined. More homicides happen by knife yearly than an 

assault style weapon. Which by the way is no different than a semi automatic pistol, hunting rifle, or shotgun. The Issue isn't the gun, but the person behind it. Drugs are illegal in the U.S. but are still possesed and used by many people. Guns should never be taken away. The words "mass shooting" is the most innacurate thing ever said about guns.. There are approximentally nine billion people in the world. Lets say 400 people a year are killed in these "mass shootings," thats not even 2% of the worlds population. Maybe something could be done to make background checks more strict or in depth but people die and are born each day. It was there time, and now its time for you to educate yourself. Don't be a stupid democrat liberal who is just to cause issues and repeat other false things we have heard plenty of times. Im 14 years old and im smart enough to make sure im speaking correct and true facts. Guns are a part of what makes America the land of the free. And if you dont like it move to some communist country you fascist.

The thing you are ignoring is that most if not all the shootings in the past few days are in states with tougher gun laws!

There is also some debate the NRA stands clear of and that is who has the right to purchase a firearm in the USA that are not citizens. I am not sure, but I think a different industry is to blame for the "hunting license" loop hole in the present system.

The NRA is not at fault, few if any (my information says none) of the perpetrators are or were NRA members. Most are disgruntled liberals who have liberal parents who just happened to also own guns.

Meaning it is the liberals who are the gun nuts that are allowing their kids to get guns.

• Sam

The sad thing about more shootings is that it sells more guns.  All the NRA gun nuts line up to add to their arsenals 

Source(s): Houston Police Chief came down on the NRA today, after another officer was killed. He'll probably lose his job because of it, but he said he doesn't care and that politicians are F'd up for not dealing with gun issues. And I agree.

Its not the guns fault is it? If a drunk driver kills someone with his car, does that make the car the problem? Where is your logic?

gun control laws wont do ANYTHING! That is proven by the cities with the strictest gun laws having the HIGHEST gun crime. And if you ban guns and put signs that say "gUn fReE zOnE", thats not going to stop a criminal aka the shooter from shooting some place up. 

Analogy: Its illegal to rob a bank, right? But guess what? Banks still get robbed? Its the same exact concept with gun control.

You're an absolute moron for targeting the NRA when the shooter isnt even a part of the NRA, and ZERO of the NRA's members have never been a mass shooter. 

Oh and the first "mass shooting" this week was done by saudi terrorists, so no amount of gun control laws would've ever stopped those goat f*ckers. 

Headass.

My right to defend myself with lethal weapons trumps your phobia of guns. Get lost.

So???? Guns keep me and many others safe. Jersey has gun control. Why are you so primitive and stupid?

Notice it's another "gun free zone" shooting?

Gee......wonder why.

The time is coming when we slaughter capitalists in the streets

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"-karl marx

Personally I would like the ability to legally protect myself in dangerous situations... I mean even if guns are illegal, there are still ways to get them... it’s actually rather easy to do... so if possible I’d prefer to keep my gun...

Hi for the record I would really appreciate to know why so many people dislike this, thanks!

• Clem

Guns was invented 300 years ago, Drugs legal and illegal was invented right before the invention of gun control 1938. Humanity has a drug problem,

I doubt the shooter was an NRA Member.

He probably was a member of the local "boys club"!