What does equality mean to you?

It’s a very simple question, what does equality mean to you?

And what makes someone undeserving of equality?

What makes someone worthy of being stripped of their rights and not being equal to every other human being?

"What does equality mean to you?"

That everyone have equal rights and opportunities.

"And what makes someone undeserving of equality?"

NOTHING. The problem we have in this world is some people think they are better than other people and want to deny them rights. These people are no better than anyone else. No amount of money, power, privilege, religion, race or socioeconomic class makes you any better than anyone else.

"What makes someone worthy of being stripped of their rights"

Nobody should ever lose all of their rights. Even people in prison still have some legal rights.

• Peter

Equality, to me is nonsense. We are not equal at all. We do not have equal abilities, or equal opportunities, that's just the way life is.

To be equal and have all the same rights, privileges and opportunities. No one is ever undeserving of equality. Commiting a crime can make someone stripped of their rights

1)Equality to me says providing equal opportunities.

2) I do not think anyone is under deserving.

3) Again, nothing makes it fair to strip someone of their rights. Lets me expand on this.

Let me explore an incident in America where a terrorist died. No funeral home wanted to be involved in his burial.

While I do not support the idea of terrorist I think we should lift our self above their level and deal with things correctly in such circumstances. In the case of a funeral, the dead don't benefit, a funeral is held to comfort the living and in the case if terrorism in 99 of 100 cases the offenders family is a victim like the rest of us.

Yet what is most hypocritical is how all of America wanted nothing to do with this guys funeral yet American dealt with Osama Bin Laden funeral in the required ways of his faith which is how it should be. That is demonstrating treating people with respect.

Equality, e·qual·i·ty

/əˈkwälədē/

noun

the state of being equal, especially in status, rights, and opportunities.

Equal, e·qual

/ˈēkwəl/

adjective

being the same in quantity, size, degree, or value.

Unless extremes are meant (aka murder, terrorism, rape) everyone deserves to be equal

The only time someone can be stripped of certain rights is after committing a crime, robbery, murder, rape, terrorism etc.

Assuming this is in the lgbt+ section I believe you intended to talk about lgbt right, no? Personally everyone in the community should have the rights of those who are not.

Source(s): A Pan Girl With Common Sense.

"Equality" is what degenerates use to strip people of their rights. We need to end degenerates and deport the Conservatives.