promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 months ago

Guys I feel suicidal I might not be getting anything for Christmas I’m poor my mum is poor and I just wanna die ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Dejair
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

There is choice : to participate till the death or to glorify till the immortality ?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 months ago

Man up get that **** on your own, are you a kid?

• Lv 7
    4 months ago

why do you feel you need to "get something" in order to be happy? isn't being able to be with your loved ones enough?

Christmas has become so commercial since the invention of Santa. it used to be a time of togetherness. now everyone expects gifts for no good reason.

there is more to life than "things", and the sooner you come to terms with that realization, the happier you will undoubtedly become.

• 4 months ago

If you ar joking stop taking something so serious as a joke, if you are serious, here.

Wealth should not dominate your sense of joy. Joy must come from within and your ability to treasure what you have. You said you don't get anything for Christmas, but you get one thing: the meaning of Christmas itself. Christmas is the birth of Christ, it marks the beginning of the historical age that the poor Jews in Rome starts to feel happiness and acceptance. It marks the day where people suffering due to their sins are offered forgivness. It marks the day where the blind will be turned to people who can see, the dead to people who live. Remember, you are blessed.

Blessed are the poor in spirit,

for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4Blessed are those who mourn,

for they will be comforted.

5Blessed are the meek,a for they will inherit the earth.

Life is the best gift you can have for Christmas, value it, it is worth more than a millionaire's house.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Marc
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Being poor is not a reason to die. Most of the world lives in poverty and do you see them all killing themsleves? You need to find happiness where you are at. Try to look at things differently. You can be happy where you are right now. Think about all thw stress that people go thru this time of year with spending too much on things that they dont need. Then going into debt over it. You dont have that. Making a card...enjoying peace with your loved ones. Christmas is not about presents anyway. Its about the birth of Jesus. It has become what is it because of people wanting to make money. ANd you can also work your way out of your situation...it is possible, many have done it. Good luck and merry christmas

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.