Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Is it normal to want to have sex with a man from a different race?

Is it just men that feel this way? As a female myself I want to try a few races but still keep my number low 

It’s very normal to be sexually curious

• Iambi

I would say variety is the spice of life!

it'd be better if u became a nun..

Interracial relationships seem to be the mainstream these days. (Watch any new Netflix/Hulu/Amazon movie, or any show on MTV, or the Kardashians. It's 'hip' to have a black baby-daddy, apparently).

• Linda

It's more of a personal preference than whether a white person wants to date a black person and it does not matter that much about the sex of the person. You can explore as many races and people that you want. I do not think happiness can always be found with someone of your same race. I think it is perfectly normal so go for it!

I think it's pretty strange if race is *the* motivating factor.

It's normal to want to have sex with ANYONE you feel that sexual chemistry with, race be damned. 

Yes? of course it is normal..

Yes......................