Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 months ago

Why do I keep punching things?!?

So basically whenever I get mad, which is all the time,

I just punch walls or doors and sometimes trees, recently I got extremely angry and just beat a solid wall relentlessly until I realised the blood smeared all over it, I felt no pain just anger until I stopped, I’ve broken my knuckles plenty of times and no one noticed until I went to school last week and the teacher called my mum and I got so pissed! All my mum did was shout at me and said and I quote “oh your just doing this for attention, you just want to make your friends think you’re cool by saying you got into a fight” I freaking hate her, after that I basically just punched the sh!t out of a brick wall until my flesh started to rip away, but I couldn’t stop I kept telling myself in my head to stop but I couldn’t, people say I’m crazy and I’m starting to think they’re right

Please if you can help me I would really appreciate it!

Yes,you need to see a doctor.

He will advise.

You have impulse control and rage issues.  You have to train your brain to stop.