Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Is borderline Personality Disorder serious? For example, is it as serious as, say, schizophrenia etc...?

Favorite Answer

Yes it's very serious, it's very difficult to properly treat and attempting to do so takes a really long time, and it tends to be problematic for other people that have to deal with the person that has the disorder. A while back I took the time to learn about the things those people do so that I can better avoid them and not have anything to do with them if I can help it. Me being in a relationship with a someone with a personality disorder, especially borderline personality disorder, is completely off the table. There's no way I'm going to do it.

• Hey

Both Borderline Personality Disorder and Schizophrenia are serious illnesses.

Take your pills.............

Yes, both are serious. One more than the other. 

It's a considerable disorder that should be treated, but I wouldn't say it's as serious as schizophrenia.

its one of the most severe mental disorders there is.