Clem asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Diversity is America's strength? 5 yr Term limits for all the good government jobs, cop, fire fighter, DMV? Your thoughts?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Edgar
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Diversity is a huge negative, anyway you examine it. Never in history has Diversity been a strength for any country. Diversity is a code word for Anti White.

• 1 month ago

5 year term limits for many of those jobs would deprive us of everyone with significant experience ... and I sure want experienced cops and firefighters rather than noobs

• 1 month ago

Those jobs require a great amount of skill which require more than five years to hone and perfect.

• J M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Stupid. People get better at their jobs with experience.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Wrong.

You do not know what you are talking about

• 1 month ago

I think diversity is one of America's many strengths, not the sole or even the primary one.

I disagree with 5 year term limits in most jobs - with every year of experience, a good worker gets that much better. 

If you replace people every five years, you have to train their replacements.  In most places, that costs at least $50,000 per new employee,  not counting the time they take to become competent in their new job.

Many jobs, you're just becoming fully competent after five years, no matter how good you are.

• Edgar
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

You're delusional. This country has been on a downward trajectory since the 65 immigration reform was lied into law.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What on earth would that do???  (Shaking head)   People in those jobs have no control over policy and laws.    I do agree with term limits for Congress.   Too many have used “government service” as a road to riches. 

• Sherry
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why take the job at all if you're going to be booted after five years? That would be very disruptive to your finances.

• 1 month ago

Go back to El Salvador.

You could apply to scoop shitt off of the streets in San Francisco.

Right down your alley!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're terrified of the 99 percent and posting fast

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.