Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

Why is Trump sending the stock market down again today?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    12 months ago
    Favourite answer

Well, the idiots on Wall Street are kind of doing it to themselves.

Their main characteristic isn't a super high degree of intelligence, like they'd have you believe: Greed and ruthlessness are much more useful to these types.

They haven't cracked the code yet: Trump is not a real president. He just plays one on T.V. and talks a bunch of tough guy talk. He promised a deal with China any minute now… and the Wall Street fools believe him AGAIN, because these fools still believe in the great lie of conservatism, and that conservatism is something more than a scam.

And of course, the Chinese are big enough to wait him out. Trump is just insulting. Nobody will deal with the guy like that unless they absolutely have to. It's really inspiring to conservatives, but in the adult world, that kind of behaviour only gets you things from a position of dominance; anybody that CAN avoid dealing with you entirely will. This is toxic masculinity on steroids (picture it). It fulfils conservative fantasies about how they want the world to work… and it is deeply adolescent.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Is that an impeachable offence, I still made money today in the stock market

• 12 months ago

The closing price is higher than the price 8min after the opening bell. The price was both above and below the opening price several times today. It's hard to say if Trump had any effect.

I read an article this morning stating that tariffs on toys were going to be delayed till after the holidays. This could have had a slightly positive effect on the stock market. It's unclear what could have counteracted this.

• John
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

Trump out and the stock market tumbles

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Trump doesn't control the stock market, the people who pull his strings do, you know like wall street and bankers

• 12 months ago

I think because he wants to annoy you to the max.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.