Why do Democrats hate America?

Another good question.

I call it social marxism.

Because they hate White people. It's why they want America destroyed.

I'm a life long Republican, and I reject the notion that all Democrats hate America/our Constitution, etc. Nor do I assume all Republicans are patriotic or law abiding. 

• Yavan

Why duh dummocrhuths durrr… hart Murica??

This is what you sound like, because you are parroting your party's moron line without thinking. (That's how cults work).

As a conservative, you have been lied to all your life and your head is full of b.s. 

Now would be a good time to wake up to the fact you have been lied to all your life.

Why do republicans hate Americans

Liberals are worthless failures and they hate America because they see so many successful people.

Logical fallacy number 1: Generalizations 

Do they?  Or is that just something someone living in a conservative media echo chamber would think?

• Rayal

Why are you stuck in an infinite loop of ignorance and Bull Shiet?  

Why do you hate 51% of US Citizens?  

They have always hated America. It's just that they're more open and up front about that hatred now. They need to be put down like rabid dogs.