Christians only: If Jesus is the only way to Heaven and and Old Testament prophecies fulfilled when He came, then why oh why did God allow?

Mohammed to come after Jesus, and millions ppl believe in him?

Also can you tell those millions Muslims that their faith is wrong to their faces?

Update:

For users who answered free will: But doesn’t God care about saving humanity and wanting more ppl to believe in Jesus? Otherwise why did Jesus come in the first place?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

God "allows" us to do anything we want to do. It's called "free will". Mohammed was one of hundreds of people who decided to form a religion on their own, and gathered a lot of people to believe in their teaching. However, there is only one founder of a religion Who clearly demonstrated that He was God, by constantly doing things only God could do, and that was Jesus Christ.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I have confronted Muslims.

God gave us dominion over the Earth. Satan uses people to accomplish his will = Islam became a religion to deceive people.

Islam is a lie.

http://redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04a...

• 8 months ago

Well that is a good way of sorting out those who want Him and seek Him from those who just go along with things, is it not?

• 8 months ago

satan is the one who lied to people about mohammad and people believed the lie. Everyone knew the truth as the gosple was spread all over, but people, like the jews in the desert, decided they should make up another god to pray to and suffered the consequences by not entering the promised land. Now they will not enter heaven unless they believe on Jesus and ask Him to save them

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jim V
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Did Jesus not say that many will come after him claiming to be the Messiah?

And that many will be deceived?

(He did.)

Yes, I can tell those who follow Islam that they cannot earn their justification with God/Allah ... and that Christ is the Savior that does not exist in their theology.

Only Christ has resolved the problem of sin for our reconciliation with God.

• 8 months ago

1. Islam is better than idolatry. That doesn't make it God's own religion.

2. You can, if you want to experience violence. Set them a better example and answer their honest questions.

• 8 months ago

The disciples of Jesus wrote about what they saw and experienced. Mohammed came along about 600 years later and said they were wrong, that Jesus was not really crucified and resurrected. I choose to stick with what the disciples of Jesus wrote. A lot of things happen without God's approval.

• Allah is a moon idol. You should actually read/study the Bible. You will see the true GOD only loves the Israelites and he is punishing them for breaking his covenant. This is how we know for a fact those pretending to be jew are fakes, He doesn't give a **** about the other nations and regards them as spit from a bucket he created them as fuel for the fire.

Psalm 147:19

He declares His word to Jacob, His statutes and judgments to Israel. 20He has done this for no other nation; they do not know His judgments. Hallelujah!…

2 Esdras 6:56“As for the other people which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like vnto spittle, and hast likened the abundance of them vnto a drop that falleth from a vessell.”

Proverbs 7:2

Keep my commandments and live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.

Matthew 15:24 (Jesus of Nazareth said)

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Acts 2:22

22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

By reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity, a person can better comprehend the Infinite Mysteries of God.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I can tell them online, this is the good thing about the internet, you don't have to kill the brainwashed freaks you come across before they make you kneel and convert or die. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.