Why do husbands always say they're going to a conference when really they're with another woman on a vacation?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

neither of my husbands have ever said that

• 2 days ago

Ho hum, shoeshopper again, with her "always" and "never" scenarios and fictitious accounts.

• 1 month ago

If I had to go to a conference, it would be a legitimate conference and nothing would happen.  I'm honest and straight up front. If a woman tried to flirt with me, I'd be polite but let them know I'm married and not interested. I care about my wife and my family!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because wives stop tricking it out. The guy is getting action, so leave him alone. I tend to attend the conference and have at it with an interested Bitchez.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Maybe that’s just your husband I’ve never used that line or gone away with another woman for that matter I’ve got one woman already I don’t need twice the headache with two

• rick
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I've never said I was going to a conference. I never use an excuse that can be disproved. A conference means there are several witnesses that can swear you were not there. STUPID!!

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Speak for yourself not all husbands.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because you keep buying the wrong shoes.

• 8 months ago

Because we can. Because you're dumb enough to fall for it.

• 8 months ago

Not all husbands do this. Some really do go to conferences. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.