Why do husbands always say they're going to a conference when really they're with another woman on a vacation?

neither of my husbands have ever said that

• 2 days ago

Ho hum, shoeshopper again, with her "always" and "never" scenarios and fictitious accounts.

If I had to go to a conference, it would be a legitimate conference and nothing would happen.  I'm honest and straight up front. If a woman tried to flirt with me, I'd be polite but let them know I'm married and not interested. I care about my wife and my family!

Because wives stop tricking it out. The guy is getting action, so leave him alone. I tend to attend the conference and have at it with an interested Bitchez.

Maybe that’s just your husband I’ve never used that line or gone away with another woman for that matter I’ve got one woman already I don’t need twice the headache with two

• rick

I've never said I was going to a conference. I never use an excuse that can be disproved. A conference means there are several witnesses that can swear you were not there. STUPID!!

• Tepee

Speak for yourself not all husbands.

Because you keep buying the wrong shoes.

Because we can. Because you're dumb enough to fall for it.

Not all husbands do this. Some really do go to conferences.