Does that mean I'm lesbian?

I was going to girl school. There I saw a girl who was growing up with two brother and she didn't have any sisters. She got a boyish look and voice. When she was talking to me or looking at me I felt I am looking at a boy. And it wasn't only me she attracted a lot of girls. I imagined having se.x with her all the time.and I liked her smell. And all of the love hormones were activated in my body. I was a needy person and always looking for someone to replaced with my sister which I worshiped. 

• reme_1

It may be SOME curiosity! You might want to call the gay center and talk to the counselor. If you feel that you are a needy person you do not want to put yourself in a situation where you will get hurt. Meet some other girls at the gay center and see what a real lesbian is. HUGS from a SENIOR lesbian