PlayStation surprise ?

Ok so my boys (9&10)have been wanting a gaming system for a few years now and I told them I’d never get them one because I never cared for them and just wouldn’t wanna see my kids glued to a game. So my husband and I talked...annnnd we bought them a ps4 for Christmas. Soooo my question is...what is the best way to surprise them with this awesome gift they’ve been wanting for so long now and would never expect to get?!? Any ideas?? I was thinking letting them maybe open a controller first or a video game first and then the system or do the whole hide it in a huge box and let them dig down to all the games and system? Lol any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!

• Kyle

maybe you can disguise it somehow.  put it inside another box that is completely different and one they wouldn't usually want.  like if you have any big boxes for dishes or something like that.  then they open that box and find the ps4 box.  then the ps4 inside.

Have them wake up and find you and your husband playing the game. Then don't let them play.

I'd say just have them open the main system first.  I think if you give them accessories to a system that they think they wouldn't ever get would confuse them.