Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 8 months ago

Any parents out there who still believe childhood vaccinations are too dangerous for their children ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Sadly, yes. And they number in the hundreds of thousands. Some of these people are total denialists. They believe the Earth is flat, that it's the center of the universe, and on and on. And like the gullible fools they are, they also believe whatever any quack chooses to tell them about vaccines.

• Roddy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Regrettably, there are numerous parents who have the mistaken idea that vaccinations (or at least some of them) are harmful or useless. These do a serious disservice to their children, leaving them open to life threatening infections.

Unfortunately many listen to junk on social media and believe it over proven scientific facts.

I would prefer that all parents had a proper knowledge of what vaccination does and what it doesn't do so they can protect their children properly, but still have some choice in the matter.

If parents continue to neglect protecting their children then I am afraid that the only viable alternative in the interest of the child is compulsory vaccination at the school a day or two after entry.

• 8 months ago

For odd reason, yes there are apparently. I know, it kind of strange really.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Since there are many parents against vaccinations, the answer is obviously yes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Yes, these people should be charged with treason

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.