Do people with stronger jaws and warmer mouths give better head?

I heard that's the reason why gay men suck better than straight women

• camray

How do gay men have warmer mouths? We all pretty much have mouths that are in the same temperature range. The stronger jaw part, even if you could measure that, I don't think that has much to do with it either. I think a lot of gay men are good at giving head because that's what they (we) like to do, so there's practice + passion = good BJ. But believe me, there are a lot of women that subscribe to that formula and can give great head. Lot's of guys are not so good at it either. All that said, don't forget perhaps the most important fact, guys have penises. We know what feels good and we kind of have the blueprints as to how our wankers work. Think of it as having the home field advantage. I'm sure women that like to go down on other women are disproportionately better at cunnilingus the their male counterparts too.

I've never had a gay man suck me off - but I get some pretty epic bj's from women.

If it's better, I can honestly say I don't care.

yes, emphatically, yes

Source(s): i was there