What TV show was worse: Dharma and Greg or Will and Grace?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Lee
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They are both equally awful. I would rather watch a dog lick its balls than even 5 seconds of either.

• Agreed.  Watching a dog lick it's nads would be more interesting to watch.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Last Man Standing is worse than either one by a country mile. 

• Snid
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I liked Will and Grace at first (the first time it was on).  I really dislike it now.  I always got a kick out of Dharma and Greg.

• 1 month ago

Dharma & Greg for sure.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Definitely Dharma and Greg.

• 1 month ago

Neither

I actually like both shows 

• 1 month ago

I only have modest experience with both.  I think I saw one episode of Will & Grace.  Maybe not even the whole thing.  It was completely unfunny.  I didn't laugh, I didn't find the character interesting...nothing.  

Dharma & Greg wasn't good by any stretch, but I did watch several episodes.  The woman play Dharma in particular I found had a quirky delivery, and the odd couple schtick had some interest.  But ultimately it also wasn't good enough.  But better than Will & Grace, that's for sure.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Laughter is the best medicine and both are funny but will and grace is sad because she loved will and he did not feel the same about her as she did about him. I was in a relationship like that but now I am with the one who understands me and we plan to go home and help my pa because he deserves more. That is if he wants us because I am not going to let him be a scapegoat anymore.

• 1 month ago

I never watched either

• 1 month ago

I liked Dharma & Gregg, so... Will and Grace.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.