What is with the feud between stuck up atheists and Christians that don't know the real word of the bible on this website? ?

It blows my mind to see the atheists call the Christians names and act like they are all some sort of professor on religion and the Christians fight back by saying that they'll burn in hell, clearly showing they don't know the bible's teachings on hell and that it is not a place of suffering. both sides need to grow up. For the record, i was raised in a christian household and have read the unedited bible, but i am still an atheist and a member of TST, as well as being an advocate for the separation of religious beliefs and government. i believe all parties have a right to believe in what they want to believe in, as long as they don't harm anyone in the process.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Oil and water don't mix.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Hell is not a place of suffering?!?!? Wow, I guess you'll find out when you get there. Until then you can consider these:

http://www.divinerevelations.info/documents/rodolf...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxKRoONrfY

Youtube thumbnail

• 8 months ago

Would a Christian please say "you'll burn in hell" so I can see it just once here. I've been here for many years and never seen a compassionate, loving Christian say that to any atheist ever. I HAVE heard many Christians quote the Bible on the subject but that's all.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Jesus exists and is God. A person can know these things with certainty by way of having true devotion to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Be thou new here, cupcake? Sticketh abouteth a day or several-eth. Ye will discover blackest caverns of religiosity and lots of words against such religiosity. Ye must find yer own fun in the fell dead ends of this Lovecraftian nightmare breathed into an imitation of life and meaning by a rogue's gallery of rogues. Be comforted. You will soon be numb-eth. Oh the numb-eth will sink deep, dearie. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I'm not a part of any artificial boring "feud".  I just answer questions.

Hell is a place of torment.  Eternal torment is a real doctrine in the real Bible (not whatever "bible" you're talking about).

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

"unedited bible"  There is no such thing. 

I too believe that all should follow their own path.

Just keep it out of the secular government space and public schools and we will get along fine.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You don't like how we do things no one is forcing you to stay. Leave. No one cares. 

• 8 months ago

Fascinating.

What's TST?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.