I need a friend that doesn't have a sense of smell. Anyone want to become online buddies?

I'm 16, female, and I have struggled making friends my whole life due to my strong BO. 

I am really hygienic but can't seem to help my BO problem, it has destoyed my self esteem. 

This is why Id rather make online friends because they don't have to deal with my smell. I will like to know someone who doesn't have a sense of smell lol 

Btw I am not a perv old man or old women lol. And I am trying to stop the odor so I'm not just lazy, it's a hard thing to get rid of for me. I am trying specefic chlorophyll and body mint tablets that I hope will help. 

Gk j jf fj rjctkctkcurcitc

BO happens for a number of reasons.  What you eat is what you perspire.  Some spices are especially bad for this. Curry being #1, uncooked garlic such as on garlic bread and pizza, raw onions also give off an odor.  Go bland on those dishes. Sea fish also gives off a fishy smell...even when cooked. So you want white tuna and NOT Pickled HERRING diet.  You can occasionally have them.

.   Also heavy meat eaters, the eater of red colored beef(blue) .  Blood stinks.

Meaning if you brush your teeth and you spit out blood, your gums are bleeding, and rotten blood is in your mouth.  Super bad breath as you breathe.  See a dentist.  Oral care has so much to do with the smell you give off...just breathing.

Do all of that and your problems will disappear.  Don't do it and be shunned from society.   Showering daily is not a big thing.  Maybe for girls it is down there cause it bleeds but that is it.   You can go for MONTHS WITHOUT SHOWERING AND NO ONE NOTICES.  It is like camping.  Sometimes go for a week or 2 without showering, so smell more of campfire smoke than anything else.

• Dave

Or go and see a doc and find out why you have a BO issue?

I have no sense of smell. It's called anosmia. Born that way. However, how do I know you're not a 52 year old fat dude? I quite sure I'm in the mood to be raped at the moment. Sure, I'm a 38 year old man, but still...sickos don't give a s*it where they drop a load. I'm up for anything, sure, why not, but not that.

If you're not a sex pervert then sure, why not? I've got no sense of smell and nothing to do.

I'll be your friend. I'm female, a little bit older than you but not by much. But I don't really know how to contact you.