Can u die with in a week when u end up homeless?

If I did end up in this situation I would sleep in the hospital in a quiet part of the hospital and put a sleep mask on

OF course depends on what and where you happen to wander into tuff turfs un welcome people in another's place they happen to call home or in the wrong place at the wrong time or some wacko kills for fun and you happen to be the target Other wise no! with foods a place to lay down and be safe and being aware of your surroundings.U have a chance of surviving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kelly

Not usually, outside possible starvation or freezing to death..  being homeless itself doesn't kill you.  People who are homeless often find ways to eat and seek shelters.

You can't live unnoticed in a hospital for very long.  I've worked in hospitals for 13 years and the hospital I'm at has 8 floors and multiple wings... some of which are quiet and even closed but someone being there doesn't go unnoticed.  They  have 150 security cameras just inside the building I'm in, including stairwells and outside there's another 20-30 or so.  The cameras are watched 24/7/365 by several people at a time.  Can't sneak up on security, they see you coming...literally.  Plus I wouldn't want to sneak up on them most of them are cops and are armed.

My husband is a Physician and does a lot of volunteer work at homeless shelters so someone who is homeless can even find ways to get medical care.