Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 8 months ago

are climate alarmists more uneducated than the rest of us?  Or are they just more dysfunctional?

Educated is not just formally educated, but all-around educated.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Most of what they say is simply wrong.  They aren't uneducated as much as brain washed.  You'd have to try to be as stupid as most of them and you'd fail.  It takes long drawn out indoctrination to make people that stupid.  You can thank our colleges, main stream media and Hollywood.  

Look at the disgusting troll Anon, an anti-American fascist that defends elitist trash.  What a loser.  Then there is stan who was told that Trump is a Russian spy so he calls you a Russian troll.  You can't even come up with stupidity like that.  It is like an art form.  They are Picassos of stupidity.  

• 8 months ago

Environmental change is REAL and SERIOUS! You are wrecking the world's biological system and manageability.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

No not at all, they just view things differently than the rest of use do. After all there were 5 ice ages in world history which means there were five warm up periods as well. Now I do believe that we are make this warm up come about faster than it should be happening in. Can we do any thing about it, if we are speeding it up we should be able to slow it down as well.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Anyone who can doubt the reality of climate change at this point should do us all a favor and just go home and shoot yourself - I'm sure they all have guns. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! republicans are the world's losers....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

When there is good weather because of windmill and season plants, climate is no need

to be bothered. In fear of stopping fire with rain climate alarmists need control of windmill

So, only when educated in first class we can be controlled by third or fourth class.

The first class doctors, Engineers are controlled by 2nd class MBA, 3rd and 4th class

science and arts students and fifth class failure samees.

• 8 months ago

Climate change is REAL and SERIOUS! You are destroying the earth's ecosystem and sustainability. 

• John
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

So you think your a genius that can handle more than one speciity?

Make me laugh. All require trained manual dexterity.

• 8 months ago

Yea, all-around educated is what I look for in experts... doctors? what do they know about water pumps???

• 8 months ago

You can't be

"all-around educated" without a formal education.

• Bent
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

When the ten hottest years on record are this century, only fools ignore it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.