If the navy where crazy enough to name a new warship after trump,what would it be?I'm sure trump wouldn't want anything less then a carrier.?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

I think it is funny that they named a nuke sub after Jimmy Carter. They say it was because he was a sub officer but I think it is because a sub looks like a peanut. The joke about Obama is that there is a garbage scow named after him working out of New York. I think a fitting ship for Trump wold be a tug boat. Then we would finally have a Trump that could pull its own weight.

• 8 months ago

A garbage tender. 

• 8 months ago

YOU are so ignorant and uneducated you think the NAVY CHOOSES THE NAMES... GO back and do  some research..

• 8 months ago

Navy ships are rarely named after still living people.   However , exceptions have been made,  like the USS Ronald Reagan,   while he still had a marble or 2 rolling around in his head, and got to see it before he died. 

If a draft dodger like Trump ever got a ship named after him......it would either be a garbage scow,  or perhaps a Mine sweeper........something that clears all the garbage out of the water. 

Maybe one of those robots under development , to scoop all the plastics out of the water. 

For the record, the latest carrier, was named after John F. Kennedy.....to replace the older carrier, with the same name. It too will be a newer Ford class carrier. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Trump is still in office, a navy ship cannot be named after him.

• 8 months ago

I'm gonna suggest a liferaft because there both full of hotair and they like to be blown up.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Titanic II...........

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

A rowboat would be about right.

• 8 months ago

A garbage scow.

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

What he wants and what he gets are two different things. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.